THÔNG TIN SẢN PHẨM.
5. KSEVK TYPE EMERGENCY VENT COVER
According to API 2000 Code :
- The series KSEVK is designed to provide emergency pressure vacuum relief for storage tanks when exposed to over pressures and over vacuum that are not handled by standard tank vents.
- These vents provide the capacity to meet API standard 2000 for emergency venting due to fire exposure when properly sized.
- These covers can also be easily lifted open, providing a large, unobstructed passage for rapid entry and quick easy access to the tank for tank inspection and maintenance
Vent Operation :
- The KSEVK emergency pressure relief vent provides pressure vacuum relief .
- When excessive pressure builds within the storage tank the KSEVK series emergency pressure relief vent begin to open at a predetermined set pressure relieving excessive pressure.
- When the overpressure has dissipated the cover reseat onto the base.
- The series KSEVK is available in several materials that are corrosion resistant to most petroleum product applications.
- See Standard material of construction table for available material.
- Predetermined pressure / vacuum setting range is from a minimum of 25/-25mmW.C to a maximum of 700/-700mmW.C
- Sizes are 400, 450, 500 and 600mm with flange drilling according to ANSI 150lb or API650.